Health centers pay no membership fees, save up to 70% for lab tests, access over 1,500 customer service centers nationwide, and meet product, quality, and satisfaction goals through various cost reduction, information, and education benefits with the TACHC Laboratory Corporation of America program.
- LabCorp Representative visits each health center at least once per month
- Professional 24/7 telephone consultation services at no extra charge
- LabCorp Professional Fee Schedule Manuals
- Designated LabCorp Sales & Training Representative
- Install and maintain electronic printers within each health center for ordering tests and/or retrieving results
- A direct interface with the health center’s EMR for reporting lab results
- Courtesy phlebotomy services where lab volume necessitates
- Data reporting available on tests ordered to help FQHCs meet and/or exceed HEDIS scores and practice good lab stewardship
Community health centers are constantly challenged to provide high quality, low cost health care to an expanding population with constant financial constraints. The 340Better pharmacy program is free to all health centers and is designed to decrease medication costs for your patients, your pharmacy and your health center. TACHC partners with Cardinal Health for web-based ordering and distribution of pharmaceuticals to health centers. To participate in the 340Better program, a health center must be eligible for 340B pricing.
Nuvem 340B Technology
TACHC and Nuvem (formerly 340Basics) partner to support health centers when contracting with retail pharmacies. Nuvem's proprietary software is a cost-effective, efficient, 340B virtual inventory software solution administrative service to meet health center and retail pharmacy contracting needs.
Maxor pharmacy solutions can help your health center plan, build, manage, and grow your pharmacy program and become the pharmacy of choice for your patients.
GLAXOSMITHKLINE VACCINE PREFERRED BUYING GROUP (PBG)
TACHC partners with GlaxoSmithKline to offer pediatric, adolescent, and adult vaccines at discounted prices to health centers that meet certain requirements.
NURSE TRIAGE AND ADVICE
Fonemed is a solution for your health center after-hours advice and triage line answered by specially trained licensed registered nurses.
SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT
TACHC members have easy access to contracts for medical supplies that provide savings with quality vendors like McKesson, Medline, and Henry Schein Medical. Participation is free, non-obligatory, and provides health centers with discounted rates through the largest group purchasing program in the country.
AOSS MEDICAL SUPPLY
TACHC partners with AOSS to offer medical, clinical, laboratory, wound care, PPE, Durable Medical Equipment and janitorial supplies. AOSS provides over 20,000 high-quality products to their partners across the country.
HENRY SCHEIN DENTAL SUPPLIES
TACHC and Henry Schein Dental collaborate on a national health center dental purchasing program that consists of merchandise, equipment, and repair and maintenance and the Dentrix software.
VACCINE STORAGE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
TACHC partners with TruMed to offer their AccuVax and AccuShelf products at a reduced price to members. These products help health centers enhance services and standardize workflows with emerging standards in vaccine and inventory management. Benefits from AccuVax and AccuShelf include:
- Safeguarding vaccine viability with ideal and guaranteed temperature control;
- Automating COVID-19 workflow and storage requirements;
- Maximizing patient safety with built in safety alerts;
- Freeing up staff time for Top of License care by reducing labor spent on vaccine management;
- Tracking vaccines, non-vaccine medications, and PPE and other supplies with real-time counts accurate to the dose; and,
- Assisting with 340B workflow and compliance reporting available for other medications.
For more details on TACHC group purchasing programs, please contact us here.