SBIRT Implementation Institute Webinar
Interested in coaching and learning sessions to improve your screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment (SBIRT) program for Substance Use Disorders? Experts in organizational change, implementation and SBIRT are available from The Opioid Response Network funded by SAMHSA, in partnership with the Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC), will provide an Implementation Institute starting in early January, 2021. We are recruiting sites now in preparation for this exciting opportunity.
The Implementation Institute will include approximately 6-8 TACHC sites. Implementation Institutes are designed to engage organizations in acquiring knowledge and skills and applying their learning to implement measurable improvements in a high priority area. This Implementation Institute will focus specifically on SBIRT implementation including sustainment. Lessons learned over the course of the Institute will be compiled and shared with other sites in TACHC so that they can all benefit. Some of the activities will include:
• Pre-work in Nov\Dec to assess your program and identify barriers\facilitators to success
• Virtual Learning Sessions in January and February led by Nick Szubiak, MSW, LCSW and Karen Anderson Oliver, Ph.D.
• Coaching in February and March from Nick and Karen to:
• Address challenging problems related to SBIRT implementation.
• Establish practical and meaningful performance indicators
• Continuously monitor progress and implementation barriers
• Identify effective implementation strategies that match specific site barriers
• Identify tools and resources associated with successful sustainment of programs
• Record the lessons learned from SBIRT implementation
Contact Aimee Rachel, LMSW at arachel@TACHC.org for more information.
Online registration not available.