The TACHC Sponsorship Program provides opportunities for your organization to distinguish itself and maximize exposure to TACHC members. This program enables TACHC members to easily identify potential suppliers, administrative and clinical service providers, and other resources interested in supporting the mission of Texas FQHCs.
The TACHC Sponsorship Program connects organizations to the network of Texas Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and FQHC Look-Alikes across the state – maximizing exposure to TACHC membership.
What does a TACHC Sponsorship provide?
TACHC Sponsors are entitled to benefits that assist in maximizing exposure to health centers, including:
- Increased visibility through outstanding promotional, sponsorship and other advertising opportunities
- Participation and recognition at TACHC annual conference and throughout the year
- Sponsorship acknowledgement on TACHC website
- Recognition as a good corporate citizen by supporting successful community-based initiatives.
- Periodically updated mailing list with contact information for TACHC members
TACHC offers five levels of sponsorship with each level offering different benefits, including opportunities at the Annual & Clinical Conference. For a full listing of sponsorship opportunities available, please review the Sponsorship Levels and Benefits Chart. To become a TACHC sponsor, please fill out the Sponsorship Application and send it with all required attachments and original signatures to TACHC at least 30 days prior to the next scheduled TACHC Board of Directors meeting. The TACHC Board meets quarterly. Board meeting dates are posted on our events page.
All sponsorships are required to receive TACHC Board approval and run from October 1 to September 30. Sponsors can apply for renewal annually. Send Completed Sponsorship Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org