Award Selection Process
The TACHC Health Center Emerging Leader Awards will be selected by the Board with administrative assistance from TACHC staff.
- TACHC staff will develop supporting materials for the award, the nomination application, receives nomination materials, review nominations for completion and transmits de-identified complete nominations to the Board to review and make final selections for the awards.
- The Board will approve supporting materials for the award, the nomination criteria and time line, selection criteria and timeline as well as make the final selection of awardees.
- In the event that there are multiple nominees from a region, and any of the nominees are from a health center where any Board member is the Lead Executive or staff member, that board member will recuse themselves from the award selection for that region.
- Once the Board has made a final selection of award recipients, TACHC staff will coordinate with the Board Chair to notify awardees and coordinate with the awardees to attend the TACHC Annual Conference.
- TACHC Staff will develop the Awards Luncheon program, production of physical awards, and recognition of other nominees in coordination with the Board Chair.