Jobs at TACHC
Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC) seeks a progressive, energetic mission-focused Executive Director to lead the organization. Formed in 1983, the Texas Association of Community Health Centers, Inc. (TACHC) is a private, non-profit membership association that represents Texas safety-net health care providers. TACHC is the federally designated primary care association for the state, and is the link between federal, state and local entities providing health care for Texas’ most vulnerable populations.
Our services assist members, provide high quality health care, and address specific needs of administrators, clinicians, boards of directors, outreach workers and other center staff. We offer a wide variety of services targeted specifically toward the needs of Texas health centers in policy & advocacy, administration, information technology and clinical care.
For more information, please see:
TACHC Recruitment Profile
Under the Direction of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for overall administration and management of TACHC including advocacy, membership services and development, finance/budget, and administration of programs and their respective grants/contracts.
The top candidate should have:
* Master’s in health care administration, business administration or advanced degree in related field preferred, ten to fifteen years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
* Ten years of executive management and leadership experience, including experience working with Board of Directors.
* Demonstrates core competencies in strategic thinking, financial management, grants management, and government relations, board of directors/membership relations, and working with state and federal government officials.
* Experience leading or managing a health-related organization
* Prior experience in association or non-profit management preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. TACHC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, and a current resume to:
TACHC Search Committee
c/o Center for Nonprofit Management
Applicant screening begins Immediately and continues until the position is filled.