HCCN TACHC Member Centers' Registration for The Nexus of Care: Crossroads of Health Information Technology and Clinical Care
07/14/2020 - 07/31/2020
Zoom Webinars (View Map)
Add to Calendar
THIS REGISTRATION PAGE IS FOR TACHC'S HCCN MEMBERS ONLY (verify your center on attached document before completing registration).
June 2-July 31, 2020
Each person registered will be provided a unique confirmation per email address that is NOT shareable so please register each person.
TACHC’s HIT/Clinical Conference “The Nexus of Care: Crossroads of Health Information Technology and Clinical Care” has gone virtual! Through June and July 2020, TACHC will be offering live and pre-recorded trainings tailored to support key areas of interest for community health centers. We have partnered with subject matter experts to present on subjects such as:
1. Telehealth implementation to support chronic disease management
2. Team well-being
3. Emerging issues in emergency preparedness
4. PCMH’s role in value-based care
5. Case studies on data integration and analytics
6. Best practices for cybersecurity and patient portal engagement
HIT/Clinical Conference is an opportunity to engage with health center leaders throughout Texas. Join your peers this summer to understanding how COVID-19 has impacted their operations. Learn about best practices and solutions others have found to continue to deliver vital quality care to some of the most vulnerable populations throughout the State. Participants will receive general certificates of continuing education.
General CEUS Only
1 Hour of Pharmacy Law CE
- Non-TACHC Member Centers- $100.00 per person (Register Online HERE )
- Non-HCCN TACHC Member Centers $75 per person (paper registration only)
- HCCN TACHC Member Centers $50 per person (Register Online HERE)
For more registration information contact TaSheena Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.