Executive Leadership 17 Learning Session 1
01/19/2018 - 01/20/2018
The Menger Hotel, 204 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205 (View Map)
Add to Calendar
The Executive Leadership Initiative program objectives are to work with individual leadership and management level staff of health centers to:
1. Develop understanding of what it takes to become an exemplary leader.
2. Develop the level of self-awareness and insight to increase leadership impact.
3. Master the skills and knowledge to move from the realm of doing, to the realm of managing and into the realm of leadership.
4. Work with and develop important relationships with other leaders.
5. Prepare for the current and next level leadership challenges.
The discounted group guest room rate is $125/night (includes wifi). 2018 Overnight parking rates are: $18.00 plus tax (subject to availability). Day or Event parking is $20.00 plus tax, subject to availability. There are various city lots around hotel from $12.00 to $20.00 a day.
To book your reservations directly at: https://reservations.mengerhotel.com/75799?groupID=2089589
Group Code: 011518TACHC
You may also go to www.mengerhotel.com. Enter the Group Code and the travel dates to check availability.
* Registration fees are applicable immediately upon registration and are non-refundable/non-transferable. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of cancellation.