The Community Health Insurance Agency (CHIA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of TACHC. With its licensed insurance agent, CHIA is equipped to handle all the insurance needs of any TACHC member.
Through CHIA, TACHC offers the following insurance products and services to members:
- Objective and unbiased review of member insurance policies
- Consultation on any insurance questions by a licensed insurance agent
- Directly write members’ insurance policies including:
- Property, General Liability, Automobile, Workers’ Compensation, Umbrella, Employee Theft, Flood, Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers / Employment Practices Liability, Network Security Liability, Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Medical Professional Liability Gap policy
All members are eligible for an unbiased review of their insurance program with TACHC’s Insurance Program Specialist. Consultation on any insurance questions or issues is always available regardless if the member’s insurance is written through CHIA. Please click here with questions or to sign up.
TACHC works with Community Health Ventures’ Value in Benefits (ViB) Program to offer Nonstop Wellness. This product is an insurance option that provides a win-win experience for both health centers and their employees. Nonstop Wellness offers premium cost-containment or reduction for organizations with 50 employees or more on benefits, and reduces or eliminates out-of-pocket costs for employees.
Key benefits of the Nonstop Wellness Program for Employees:
- Customized and enhanced benefits without the need to change carriers
- Eliminated or reduced deductibles, copays, and co-insurance
- A focus on early access and proactive wellness
Key benefits of the Nonstop Wellness Program for Employers:
- Reduced annual premiums
- Recruitment and retention support
- A one-stop-shop for billing, claims, and benefits administrators
- No required broker or carrier changes