OC³ Virtual LS4: Spread and Success Stories
Intended Audience: Current 2019 -2021 OC3 Teams
The two (2) virtual half day sessions are designed to build on and expand knowledge and skills that could potentially impact the sustain and spread of previously developed skills in the area of access, office efficiency, and clinical quality outcomes.
During this virtual OC3 Learning Session, OC3 Teams will:
- share learning experiences and update access, office efficiency, and clinical improvement plans in order to achieve aims, based on feedback and team reports.
- identify the critical stops and or best practices along the patient care experience journey
- reflect on their current health center practices and have a better understanding of what improvements they can make at their health center
- participate in the THI/TACHC Diabetes ECHO on “Team-Based Care with Patient Engagement for Diabetes Management.”
- learn the importance of putting the customer first and learn techniques on how to improve the patient experience, by thinking creatively and how to deliver customer service excellence using learned customer service skills
For more information contact Verne LaGrega or Cassie Caravello