PLEASE NOTE: This conference is currently scheduled as an in-person event with limited capacity, however we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 guidelines. Here is TACHC's Event Safety and Guidelines.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Hall Full Agenda
America has faced healthcare crises before – and as a country we’ve always overcome them and grown stronger. Now, Texas Community Health Centers have an opportunity to prove their resilience by expanding our healthcare system’s current capacity and capabilities to meet tomorrow’s needs. The COVID-19 pandemic has compelled us to reconsider what healthcare means and how to provide care in the future.
Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC), 38th Annual Conference, Building a Stronger Tomorrow- Influence|Inclusion|Innovation, brings together community healthcare experts, leaders, and innovators from across the state for three days of information-packed learning sessions, networking, and activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The TACHC Annual Conference is a knowledge-based continuing education (CE) event designed for staff members from various disciplines. This event is open to and targets:
- Board Members - health center board member
- Center Leadership - e.g. CEO/ED, CFO, CMO, COO, CAO, CIO
- Clinical - e.g. physician, nurse, advance nurse practitioner, dentist, dental hygienist, social worker, licensed professional counselor, pharmacy staff, medical assistant, physician assistant
- Compliance/QI - e.g. compliance officers, quality assurance, quality improvement, risk management, population health, data analyst
- Workforce - e.g. human resources, recruitment and retention, credentialing
- Finance/Grant Management - e.g. account director, CPA, controller, revenue cycle management, grant development, business development
- Operations - e.g. clinic manager, clinical admin staff, business office staff, unit manager, emergency preparedness, strategic planning
- O&E / Enabling - e.g. outreach and enrollment, community health workers, translation/interpretation services, case manager, health educator, translation worker, eligibility assistance
- Communication - e.g. marketing, public relations, media relations
- Policy & Advocacy - e.g. civic engagement, public affairs, government relations
- IT/HIT - e.g. network security, network engineer, information system specialists, EHR technicians